In jos 
AutorMesaj
abbuviorica
Admin

Data de inscriere : 08/10/2011
Varsta : 43
Localizare : Bucuresti

MesajSubiect: Anat Manor   27.06.15 21:02

Anat Manor, nascuta si crescuta in Israel din parinti romani in 1982 , traieste apoi la Berlin  de la varsta de 13 ani si pana azi si se simte cu inima aproape de Romania datorita tatalui ei,

Este o artista care deschide de la 1 iulie - 25 septembrie expozitia "ABA, TATA, PAPA a tribute"

Anat Manor, beneficiara  in 1995-1996 a  bursei  Schleswig-Holstein at Dr. Bamberger House and Jewish Museum, Rendsburg. apoi a doua burse in Germania in 2011 si 2013 datorita ZURÜCKGEBEN Foundation Berlin si ambasadeiRomaniei la Berlin,s-a lansat mai mult prin proiecte audio-vizuale decat prin pictura.

Institutul Cultural Roman de la Tel Aviv a gasit insa potrivit sa ii deschida o expozitie si de pictura.

[attachment=1508116:anat manor-0.jpg][attachment=1508117:anat manor-2.jpg][attachment=1508118:anat manor-3.jpg][attachment=1508120:anat manor-1.jpg]

[attachment=1508112:anat manor -5.jpg][attachment=1508113:anat manor -6.jpg][attachment=1508114:anat manor -7.jpg][attachment=1508115:anat manor.jpg]
Sus In jos
http://viatadelangamine.forumgratuiti.com
abbuviorica
Admin

Data de inscriere : 08/10/2011
Varsta : 43
Localizare : Bucuresti

MesajSubiect: Re: Anat Manor   27.06.15 21:04

אבא, Tata, Papa – A Tribute

My Romanian family name is ‘Menashko’ /  Mansac.  As a child in my home country Israel these outlandish sounding syllables embarrassed me. I remember clearly how children laughed at my name and how teachers pronounced it wrongly. At the age of sixteen I went to the Ministry of Internal Affairs to change my name officially. The clerks were shocked and told me either to come back with my parents or to wait until I had turned eighteen.  I preferred to wait. Back then I suffered from inferiority complex and turned red in the face the moment someone asked where my parents came from.

It was only in Germany that these ambivalent feelings of mine were to be dispelled.  My first German autumn I spent in Rendsburg on a scholarship. This dark period of the year I found cold and depressing. One day in November I was told that there would be a Balkans’ music and dance evening.  On the spur of the moment I decided to go there and immediately felt drawn to the music. I bought two audio cassettes: one for my father and one for myself. From this day on, I took pleasure in being Israeli and Romanian.

My father Yeshayahu, who went by the name of Saica, was born in the Romanian town of Tecuci. In May 1948 at the age of seventeen he immigrated to Israel all by himself.
Sus In jos
http://viatadelangamine.forumgratuiti.com

Anat Manor
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
VIATA DE LANGA MINE :: SUBIECTE :: Cultura-
Mergi direct la: